Wicomico Public Libraries - Downtown Branch & Bookmobile will be CLOSED
Sun., Feb. 23 – Tue., Feb. 25 for Major Electrical Work. Normal hours will resume Wednesday 2/26
Centre, Pittsville & Online Services are OPEN
"Crazy Horse" Author and Book Signing Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020 | 5:30 -7:30p.m.
NEW LOCATION: SU Art Galleries - 212 W Main St, Salisbury, MD 21801
Databases & Magazines
- Search full-text current and archived local and state articles on issues, events, people, government and more including the Bay Times (8/2/06-Current), The Capital (1/1/02-Current), Dorchester Star (6/30/06-Current), Kent County News (11/30/06-Current), Record Observer (8/4/06-Current) , Star Democrat (11/16/05-Current), Sunday Star (11/13/05-Current), Times Record (8/2/06-Current) and the Crisfield - Somerset County Times (1/3/07-Current).
- Short, simple tutorials for a variety of library services including databases, streaming resources, and software. Available 24/7 when in-person assistance isn’t readily available!
- Looking for a good book? NoveList Plus has reading recommendations for both fiction and nonfiction, for all ages. NoveList's expertise in books and reading means that you'll always get the best help for finding just the right books.
- Download digital audiobooks and eBooks.
- Containing full-text for more than 80 of the most popular elementary school magazines, Primary Search is designed specifically for elementary school libraries.
- With daily updates, Regional Business News provides comprehensive full text for regional U.S. and Canadian business publications (including titles from Crain Communications). Regional Business News has full text for nearly 100 sources.