All library branches will re-open October 13 by appointment only to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We will continue to accept your returns at book drops at ALL branch locations.
Books To Go will continue Tuesday - Saturday.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept donations at this time.
Click here for more information & resources.
Click here for Phase 3 FAQ.
Databases & Magazines
- MayoClinic.com offers users intuitive, easy-to-access tools such as "Symptom Checker" and "First-Aid Guide" for fast answers about health conditions ranging from common to complex; as well as more in-depth guides on diseases and conditions, a wealth of healthy living guides, blogs, expert answers, videos, animations, and tests and procedures.
- Children who are bilingual grow up to be adults who can successfully compete in our expanding global economy. For over 30 years, MUZZY BBC has been the #1 language acquisition course for young children. Readers, and non-readers, learn a second language through the same natural immersive method they used when learning their mother tongue.
- Search full-text current and archived local and state articles on issues, events, people, government and more including the Bay Times (8/2/06-Current), The Capital (1/1/02-Current), Dorchester Star (6/30/06-Current), Kent County News (11/30/06-Current), Record Observer (8/4/06-Current) , Star Democrat (11/16/05-Current), Sunday Star (11/13/05-Current), Times Record (8/2/06-Current) and the Crisfield - Somerset County Times (1/3/07-Current).
- Short, simple tutorials for a variety of library services including databases, streaming resources, and software. Available 24/7 when in-person assistance isn’t readily available!
- Looking for a good book? NoveList Plus has reading recommendations for both fiction and nonfiction, for all ages. NoveList's expertise in books and reading means that you'll always get the best help for finding just the right books.
- Download digital audiobooks and eBooks.