Databases & Magazines
- Trusted, reliable automotive help available 24/7, featuring service and repair procedures, wiring diagrams, maintenance tables, troubleshooting guides, and more.
- Articles on health, public safety, marketplace economics, and the judicial & regulatory actions that affect consumers. Full text available from 01/01/1991 to present.
- Access creative projects for every occasion with video classes taught by design experts and artists
- Full-text for titles found in the ERIC database, covering multiple levels of education from preschool to college, and every educational specialty, including technology, bilingual education, health education, and testing.
- Full-text, abstracts, and indexes are integrated with core titles in every major academic concentration, from art and literature to economics and the sciences as well as new vocational/technical titles used by community college students.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library is a collection of all Gale products offered through the Library. Find journals, articles, magazines, encyclopedias, and more covering a wide variety of topics. These reference materials once were accessible only in the library, but now you can access them online from the library or remotely 24/7.