All Branches & Bookmobile are CLOSED until further notice, due to COVID-19 health concerns.
All locations are OPEN for Material Drops and Books To Go - Tue.-Sat. (Click for more info.)
Please NO book donations. Thank you!
Click here for more information & resources
Databases & Magazines
- Designed to support adult learners and job seekers with services that include GED prep, 24/7 Writing Lab, Live Tutoring, Skills Building, Career Resources, U.S. Citizenship Prep, Microsoft Office Essential Skills Series, and 24/7 Question Center.
- Brainfuse is a database for test preparation, tutoring, and homework help; available seven days a week between the hours of 2:00pm and 11:00pm, EST. Spanish-speaking tutors available.
- Trusted, reliable automotive help available 24/7, featuring service and repair procedures, wiring diagrams, maintenance tables, troubleshooting guides, and more.
- Articles on health, public safety, marketplace economics, and the judicial & regulatory actions that affect consumers. Full text available from 01/01/1991 to present.
- Full-text for titles found in the ERIC database, covering multiple levels of education from preschool to college, and every educational specialty, including technology, bilingual education, health education, and testing.
- Full-text, abstracts, and indexes are integrated with core titles in every major academic concentration, from art and literature to economics and the sciences as well as new vocational/technical titles used by community college students.