All Branches & Bookmobile are CLOSED until further notice, due to COVID-19 health concerns.
This includes meeting rooms and future meeting room reservations.
Please NO Book drops or donations, and fines are waived during this time. Thank you!
Click here for more information & resources
Databases & Magazines
- Designed to support adult learners and job seekers with services that include GED prep, 24/7 Writing Lab, Live Tutoring, Skills Building, Career Resources, U.S. Citizenship Prep, Microsoft Office Essential Skills Series, and 24/7 Question Center.
- Brainfuse is a database for test preparation, tutoring, and homework help; available seven days a week between the hours of 2:00pm and 11:00pm, EST. Spanish-speaking tutors available.
- Trusted, reliable automotive help available 24/7, featuring service and repair procedures, wiring diagrams, maintenance tables, troubleshooting guides, and more.
- Articles on health, public safety, marketplace economics, and the judicial & regulatory actions that affect consumers. Full text available from 01/01/1991 to present.
- Full-text for titles found in the ERIC database, covering multiple levels of education from preschool to college, and every educational specialty, including technology, bilingual education, health education, and testing.
- Full-text, abstracts, and indexes are integrated with core titles in every major academic concentration, from art and literature to economics and the sciences as well as new vocational/technical titles used by community college students.