All Branches of Wicomico Public Libraries are open. Meeting Rooms are now available.
Please call Administration at the Paul S. Sarbanes branch to reserve a meeting room at 410-749-3612 x 110.
For the Centre Branch, please call 410-546-5397.
The Library will be accepting Book donations beginning June 15th. Please bring all Book donations to the back loading dock at the Sarbanes branch.
Books To Go will continue Tuesday - Saturday.
Please see the Phase 6 FAQ for hours and additional information.
Click here for more information & resources.
Click here for Phase 6 FAQ.
Click here for Meeting Room information
Job Search Center
Get Help With Your Job Search!
SOME LINKS TO HELP JOB SEEKERS DURING COVID19:
Maryland Job Exchange - https://mwejobs.maryland.gov
HelpDelmarva - http://helpdelmarva.com/jobs/JOB SEARCH CENTER HOURS (Downtown):
|Monday||12:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||12:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||12:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||2:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Friday||12:00pm - 5:00pm|
Wicomico Public Library Downtown Branch:
Phone: 410-749-3612 ext 161
- Designated Computers & Workspace
- Help Creating Resumes & Cover Letters
- Interview & Job Preparation
- Setting Up E-mail Accounts
- Completing Job Applications
- Using Online Job Listing Sites
- Printing & Faxing
- Notary Service
- Free Public Access Computers
- Extended computer time for job search
- Free B&W Printing for Cover Letters, Resumes, Applications