The library will be closed Monday, January 18, 2021 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
At this time we are not accepting in person computer use, notary, faxing or copying appointments.
We will continue to accept your returns at book drops at ALL branch locations.
Books To Go will continue Tuesday - Saturday.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept book donations at this time.
Click here for more information & resources.
Click here for Phase 3 FAQ.
Job Search Center
Get Help With Your Job Search!
SOME LINKS TO HELP JOB SEEKERS DURING COVID19:
Maryland Job Exchange - https://mwejobs.maryland.gov
HelpDelmarva - http://helpdelmarva.com/jobs/JOB SEARCH CENTER HOURS (Downtown):
|Monday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
Wicomico Public Library Downtown Branch:
Phone: 410-749-3612 ext 161
- Designated Computers & Workspace
- Help Creating Resumes & Cover Letters
- Interview & Job Preparation
- Setting Up E-mail Accounts
- Completing Job Applications
- Using Online Job Listing Sites
- Printing & Faxing
- Notary Service
- Free Public Access Computers
- Extended computer time for job search
- Free B&W Printing for Cover Letters, Resumes, Applications