All branches are open for 45 minute appointments effective 3/16/2021 for browsing, computer use, notary, faxing or copying to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We will continue to accept your returns at book drops at ALL branch locations.
Books To Go will continue Tuesday - Saturday.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept book donations at this time.
Click here for more information & resources.
Click here for Phase 4 FAQ.
Job Search Center
Get Help With Your Job Search!
SOME LINKS TO HELP JOB SEEKERS DURING COVID19:
Maryland Job Exchange - https://mwejobs.maryland.gov
HelpDelmarva - http://helpdelmarva.com/jobs/JOB SEARCH CENTER HOURS (Downtown):
|Monday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
Wicomico Public Library Downtown Branch:
Phone: 410-749-3612 ext 161
- Designated Computers & Workspace
- Help Creating Resumes & Cover Letters
- Interview & Job Preparation
- Setting Up E-mail Accounts
- Completing Job Applications
- Using Online Job Listing Sites
- Printing & Faxing
- Notary Service
- Free Public Access Computers
- Extended computer time for job search
- Free B&W Printing for Cover Letters, Resumes, Applications