All Branches of Wicomico Public Libraries are open. Meeting Rooms are now available.
Please call Administration at the Paul S. Sarbanes branch to reserve a meeting room at 410-749-3612 x 110.
For the Centre Branch, please call 410-546-5397.
The Library will be accepting Book donations beginning June 15th. Please bring all Book donations to the back loading dock at the Sarbanes branch.
Books To Go will continue Tuesday - Saturday.
Please see the Phase 6 FAQ for hours and additional information.
Click here for more information & resources.
Click here for Phase 6 FAQ.
Click here for Meeting Room information
Got Homework? Students grades K-12 can get FREE assistance at the Downtown Library throughout the school year. For questions about our Homework Help Center please contact our Childrenʼs Department at 410-749-3612 ext 125.
• Brainfuse Help Now - offers one-on-one homework help with expert tutors
Gale Databases for Student Research
• Gale in Context: Elementary
• Gale in Context: Middle School
• Gale in Context: High School (Infostrac Student Edition)
• Gale OneFile News (Infostrac Newsstand)
• Gale General OneFile - general interest periodical database
• Wicomico County Board of Education - Wicomico Co. school information, calendars, policies
• Family Portal - use login from your school to get information on student assignments & progress
• Maryland State Department of Education
• Parents’ Back to School Backpack (MD Dept. of Education)
Ebooks and audio books to view online or download
• Maryland E Library - free ebook and audio book downloads with your library card
• Bookflix - read & listen to a story /and the real facts about the topic (elementary grades)