Due to an emergency Centre Branch will be closed indefinitely.
Downtown and Pittsville branches are open by appointment only to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We will continue to accept your returns at book drops at Downtown and Pittsville branches.
Books To Go will continue Tuesday - Saturday.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept book donations at this time.
Click here for more information & resources.
Click here for Phase 3 FAQ.
Got Homework? Students grades K-12 can get FREE assistance at the Downtown Library throughout the school year. For questions about our Homework Help Center please contact our Childrenʼs Department at 410-749-3612 ext 125.
• Brainfuse Help Now - offers one-on-one homework help with expert tutors
Gale Databases for Student Research
• Gale in Context: Elementary
• Gale in Context: Middle School
• Gale in Context: High School (Infostrac Student Edition)
• Gale OneFile News (Infostrac Newsstand)
• Gale General OneFile - general interest periodical database
• Wicomico County Board of Education - Wicomico Co. school information, calendars, policies
• Family Portal - use login from your school to get information on student assignments & progress
• Maryland State Department of Education
• Parents’ Back to School Backpack (MD Dept. of Education)
Ebooks and audio books to view online or download
• Maryland E Library - free ebook and audio book downloads with your library card
• Bookflix - read & listen to a story /and the real facts about the topic (elementary grades)