Databases & Magazines
- A comprehensive genealogical source powered by Ancestry that includes the census collection, city directories, military records, wills and probate records, images from the Freedman's Bank, US Serial Sets, and plenty of maps and photos.
- This database provides users with detailed, user-friendly how-to information covering all manner of home improvement/repair projects. It features full-text content from leading home improvement magazines, images not found anywhere else online, and videos of popular home repair projects.
- Stream and temporarily download movies, television shows, music albums and audiobooks from major Hollywood studios, record companies and publishers. Follow the Sign Up instructions to begin and then Sign In on subsequent visits.
- A full-text newspaper resource with access to over 2300 newspapers, images, radio and TV broadcasts, and transcripts from the U.S. and around the world.
- Research content designed for students in Middle and High schools, covering a wide range of subjects from science, history, and literature, to political science, sports, and environmental studies.
- An online language-learning system teaching conversational skills with four areas of learning: vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, and culture. Over 72 languages are available to English speakers and over 21 modules are available to English-as-a-second-language (ESL) learners.
First time users must create a profile in order to access the resource.
Mobile app also available through the App Store (iOS 9.0 or higher), Google Play Store (Android 4.2 or higher), and Amazon App Store (Fire 3rd generation or higher).