The Bookmobile Returns to Normal Services Tomorrow, Friday, Dec. 6!
Databases & Magazines
- This database provides users with detailed, user-friendly how-to information covering all manner of home improvement/repair projects. It features full-text content from leading home improvement magazines, images not found anywhere else online, and videos of popular home repair projects.
- Stream and temporarily download movies, television shows, music albums and audiobooks from major Hollywood studios, record companies and publishers. Follow the Sign Up instructions to begin and then Sign In on subsequent visits.
- A full-text newspaper resource with access to over 2300 newspapers, images, radio and TV broadcasts, and transcripts from the U.S. and around the world.
- Research content designed for students in Middle and High schools, covering a wide range of subjects from science, history, and literature, to political science, sports, and environmental studies.
- Research content designed for young learners, featuring an easy-to-use interface with age-appropriate, reliable, curriculum-related content, covering a broad range of educational topics.
- Information on thousands of authors and their works, across literary disciplines and time frames. Includes plot overviews, literary criticism, biographies, literary journals, and book reviews.