All library branches will re-open October 13 by appointment only to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We will continue to accept your returns at book drops at ALL branch locations.
Books To Go will continue Tuesday - Saturday.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept donations at this time.
Click here for more information & resources.
Click here for Phase 3 FAQ.
Databases & Magazines
- Stream and temporarily download movies, television shows, music albums and audiobooks from major Hollywood studios, record companies and publishers. Follow the Sign Up instructions to begin and then Sign In on subsequent visits.
- A full-text newspaper resource with access to over 2300 newspapers, images, radio and TV broadcasts, and transcripts from the U.S. and around the world.
- Research content designed for students in Middle and High schools, covering a wide range of subjects from science, history, and literature, to political science, sports, and environmental studies.
- Information on thousands of authors and their works, across literary disciplines and time frames. Includes plot overviews, literary criticism, biographies, literary journals, and book reviews.
- An online language-learning system teaching conversational skills with four areas of learning: vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, and culture. Over 72 languages are available to English speakers and over 21 modules are available to English-as-a-second-language (ESL) learners.
First time users must create a profile in order to access the resource.
Mobile app also available through the App Store (iOS 9.0 or higher), Google Play Store (Android 4.2 or higher), and Amazon App Store (Fire 3rd generation or higher).
- MasterFILE Premier contains full text for nearly 1,700 periodicals covering general reference, business, health, education, general science, multicultural issues and much more. This database also contains full text more than 500 reference books, over 107,000 primary source documents, and an Image Collection of over 510,000 photos, maps & flags.