All Branches & Bookmobile are CLOSED until further notice, due to COVID-19 health concerns.
This includes meeting rooms and future meeting room reservations.
Please NO Book drops or donations, and fines are waived during this time. Thank you!
Click here for more information & resources
Databases & Magazines
- Research content designed for students in Middle and High schools, covering a wide range of subjects from science, history, and literature, to political science, sports, and environmental studies.
- Research content designed for young learners, featuring an easy-to-use interface with age-appropriate, reliable, curriculum-related content, covering a broad range of educational topics.
- Information on thousands of authors and their works, across literary disciplines and time frames. Includes plot overviews, literary criticism, biographies, literary journals, and book reviews.
- An online language-learning system teaching conversational skills with four areas of learning: vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, and culture. Over 72 languages are available to English speakers and over 21 modules are available to English-as-a-second-language (ESL) learners.
First time users must create a profile in order to access the resource.
Mobile app also available through the App Store (iOS 9.0 or higher), Google Play Store (Android 4.2 or higher), and Amazon App Store (Fire 3rd generation or higher).
- MasterFILE Premier contains full text for nearly 1,700 periodicals covering general reference, business, health, education, general science, multicultural issues and much more. This database also contains full text more than 500 reference books, over 107,000 primary source documents, and an Image Collection of over 510,000 photos, maps & flags.
- MayoClinic.com offers users intuitive, easy-to-access tools such as "Symptom Checker" and "First-Aid Guide" for fast answers about health conditions ranging from common to complex; as well as more in-depth guides on diseases and conditions, a wealth of healthy living guides, blogs, expert answers, videos, animations, and tests and procedures.