All branches are open for 45 minute appointments effective 3/16/2021 for browsing, computer use, notary, faxing or copying to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We will continue to accept your returns at book drops at ALL branch locations.
Books To Go will continue Tuesday - Saturday.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept book donations at this time.
Click here for more information & resources.
Click here for Phase 4 FAQ.
Databases & Magazines
- This online education resource provides everything a student needs to learn more about further education and assists in making informed decisions on their future from one single, handy database. Gale Presents: Peterson's Test and Career Prep also features interactive online practice tests for preparatory examinations including entrance exams and certification and licensing tests. Some of the standardized tests included are: AP exam, SAT, GRE, civil service exams for places of employment like the U.S. Post Office, NCLEX for nurses, real estate, military, PRAXIS for teachers, and GED. In addition to the standardized tests, this resource offers online information about private high schools, colleges and universities, graduate schools, and specialty schools.
- Hosted with Gale's Virtual Reference Library, this collection of eBooks features topics such as the American Revolution, Aristocracy, Emigration and Immigration, Family History, Public Records, and more- all cross-searchable and always available.
- Gale's largest general-interest periodical database with more than 8,000 titles, including reference, newspaper, and audio content, in addition to journals and magazines.
- A completely revised and updated version of the original work published in Germany in 1960, this edition incorporates recent developments in the animal world as noted by prominent advisors and contributors from the scientific community.
- A comprehensive genealogical source powered by Ancestry that includes the census collection, city directories, military records, wills and probate records, images from the Freedman's Bank, US Serial Sets, and plenty of maps and photos.
- This database provides users with detailed, user-friendly how-to information covering all manner of home improvement/repair projects. It features full-text content from leading home improvement magazines, images not found anywhere else online, and videos of popular home repair projects.