Databases & Magazines
- Find authoritative periodical information on all aspects of entrepreneurship and small business. Key subjects include insights, tips, strategies, and success stories.
- Provides access to academic journals and other reference content for educators or users interested in professional development.
- Hosted with Gale's Virtual Reference Library, this collection of eBooks features topics such as the American Revolution, Aristocracy, Emigration and Immigration, Family History, Public Records, and more- all cross-searchable and always available.
- Gale's largest general-interest periodical database with more than 8,000 titles, including reference, newspaper, and audio content, in addition to journals and magazines.
- A completely revised and updated version of the original work published in Germany in 1960, this edition incorporates recent developments in the animal world as noted by prominent advisors and contributors from the scientific community.
- A comprehensive genealogical source powered by Ancestry that includes the census collection, city directories, military records, wills and probate records, images from the Freedman's Bank, US Serial Sets, and plenty of maps and photos.