All library branches will re-open October 13 by appointment only to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We will continue to accept your returns at book drops at ALL branch locations.
Books To Go will continue Tuesday - Saturday.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept donations at this time.
Click here for more information & resources.
Click here for Phase 3 FAQ.
Databases & Magazines
- Provides access to academic journals and other reference content for educators or users interested in professional development.
- Hosted with Gale's Virtual Reference Library, this collection of eBooks features topics such as the American Revolution, Aristocracy, Emigration and Immigration, Family History, Public Records, and more- all cross-searchable and always available.
- Gale's largest general-interest periodical database with more than 8,000 titles, including reference, newspaper, and audio content, in addition to journals and magazines.
- A completely revised and updated version of the original work published in Germany in 1960, this edition incorporates recent developments in the animal world as noted by prominent advisors and contributors from the scientific community.
- A comprehensive genealogical source powered by Ancestry that includes the census collection, city directories, military records, wills and probate records, images from the Freedman's Bank, US Serial Sets, and plenty of maps and photos.
- This database provides users with detailed, user-friendly how-to information covering all manner of home improvement/repair projects. It features full-text content from leading home improvement magazines, images not found anywhere else online, and videos of popular home repair projects.