All Branches & Bookmobile are CLOSED until further notice, due to COVID-19 health concerns.
This includes meeting rooms and future meeting room reservations.
Please NO Book drops or donations, and fines are waived during this time. Thank you!
Click here for more information & resources
Databases & Magazines
- Gale's largest general-interest periodical database with more than 8,000 titles, including reference, newspaper, and audio content, in addition to journals and magazines.
- A completely revised and updated version of the original work published in Germany in 1960, this edition incorporates recent developments in the animal world as noted by prominent advisors and contributors from the scientific community.
- A comprehensive genealogical source powered by Ancestry that includes the census collection, city directories, military records, wills and probate records, images from the Freedman's Bank, US Serial Sets, and plenty of maps and photos.
- This database provides users with detailed, user-friendly how-to information covering all manner of home improvement/repair projects. It features full-text content from leading home improvement magazines, images not found anywhere else online, and videos of popular home repair projects.
- Stream and temporarily download movies, television shows, music albums and audiobooks from major Hollywood studios, record companies and publishers. Follow the Sign Up instructions to begin and then Sign In on subsequent visits.
- A full-text newspaper resource with access to over 2300 newspapers, images, radio and TV broadcasts, and transcripts from the U.S. and around the world.