All library branches will re-open October 13 by appointment only to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We will continue to accept your returns at book drops at ALL branch locations.
Books To Go will continue Tuesday - Saturday.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept donations at this time.
Click here for more information & resources.
Click here for Phase 3 FAQ.
Databases & Magazines
- Full-text, abstracts, and indexes are integrated with core titles in every major academic concentration, from art and literature to economics and the sciences as well as new vocational/technical titles used by community college students.
- More than 300 six-week online classes on a variety of topics, including business, technology, health care, personal development, the arts, and hobbies.
- Research content designed for young learners, featuring an easy-to-use interface with age-appropriate, reliable, curriculum-related content, covering a broad range of educational topics.
- Coverage of all business disciplines, including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management and strategy, as well as business theory and practice. Users will understand the activities of companies and industries worldwide through business and trade publications, complemented by a selection of international, national, and regional news publications.
- Search academic journals and magazines focusing on topics in economics and other related fields. The database has an emphasis on titles indexed in the American Economic Association's EconLit bibliography.
- Find authoritative periodical information on all aspects of entrepreneurship and small business. Key subjects include insights, tips, strategies, and success stories.