All Branches & Bookmobile are CLOSED until further notice, due to COVID-19 health concerns.
All locations are OPEN for Material Drops and Books To Go - Tue.-Sat. (Click for more info.)
Please NO book donations. Thank you!
Click here for more information & resources
Databases & Magazines
- More than 300 six-week online classes on a variety of topics, including business, technology, health care, personal development, the arts, and hobbies.
- Research content designed for young learners, featuring an easy-to-use interface with age-appropriate, reliable, curriculum-related content, covering a broad range of educational topics.
- Coverage of all business disciplines, including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management and strategy, as well as business theory and practice. Users will understand the activities of companies and industries worldwide through business and trade publications, complemented by a selection of international, national, and regional news publications.
- Search academic journals and magazines focusing on topics in economics and other related fields. The database has an emphasis on titles indexed in the American Economic Association's EconLit bibliography.
- Find authoritative periodical information on all aspects of entrepreneurship and small business. Key subjects include insights, tips, strategies, and success stories.
- Provides access to academic journals and other reference content for educators or users interested in professional development.