The Bookmobile Returns to Normal Services Tomorrow, Friday, Dec. 6!
Databases & Magazines
- Full-text, abstracts, and indexes are integrated with core titles in every major academic concentration, from art and literature to economics and the sciences as well as new vocational/technical titles used by community college students.
- Designed specifically for student research, this database provides access to popular full-text magazines, essays, and primary source documents on a variety of topics.
- Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia provides over 25,000 encyclopedic entries. Searchable by subject or keywords within the entry. This source provides full text for all articles.
- More than 300 six-week online classes on a variety of topics, including business, technology, health care, personal development, the arts, and hobbies.
- Coverage of all business disciplines, including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management and strategy, as well as business theory and practice. Users will understand the activities of companies and industries worldwide through business and trade publications, complemented by a selection of international, national, and regional news publications.
- Search academic journals and magazines focusing on topics in economics and other related fields. The database has an emphasis on titles indexed in the American Economic Association's EconLit bibliography.