Due to inclement weather, all branches of Wicomico Public Libraries will will be closed today February 20th, 2019
Databases & Magazines
- Never stop learning. Whether you’re looking for college-level, professional development, or personal enrichment courses, the Wicomico Public Library now offers hundreds of online courses that are accessible 24/7. Gale Courses offer well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, and interaction with fellow students. Gale Courses offers access to online learning courses that are available anytime, anywhere, any place.
- Instead of spending hours scanning books for mentions of a family name, users can turn to Genealogy Connect for a one-stop search across multiple volumes, identifying connections and enriching family history.
- A completely revised and updated version of the original work published in Germany in 1960, this edition incorporates recent developments in the animal world as noted by prominent advisors and contributors from the scientific community.
- Research tools for tracing family history and American culture, for beginning and professional genealogists. Includes original page images for all documents.
- History Reference Center is the world's most extensive full-text history reference database, featuring full text for more than 1,620 reference books, encyclopedias and non-fiction books from leading history publishers.
- This database offers detailed "how-to" instructions and creative ideas to meet the interests of virtually every hobby enthusiast. Full text is provided from leading hobby and craft magazines, including Bead & Button, Creative Knitting, FineScale Modeler, Quilter's World and many more.