Databases & Magazines
- More than 300 six-week online classes on a variety of topics, including business, technology, health care, personal development, the arts, and hobbies.
- Research content designed for young learners, featuring an easy-to-use interface with age-appropriate, reliable, curriculum-related content, covering a broad range of educational topics.
- Find authoritative multimedia resources with an emphasis on primary sources such as newspapers. Key sources include a strong collection of images, videos, archival videos.
- Find reference content developed specifically for Middle School students. Key subjects include literature, science, social studies, and history.
- Helps patrons understand common legal procedures and provides access to thousands of customizable legal documents. Using the templated forms, individuals can create accurate, reliable legal documents specific to their state without stress or uncertainty.
- Coverage of all business disciplines, including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management and strategy, as well as business theory and practice. Users will understand the activities of companies and industries worldwide through business and trade publications, complemented by a selection of international, national, and regional news publications.